This is a really useful list of online content curation services (60 approx). For each service it lists:
- Resources that can be curated. eg Twitter content, Facebook, RSS feeds, blogs.
- Whether the curation methods are automated or manual.
- Whether the content can be edited after it’s curated.
- Output and export formats. eg RSS, Embed in webpage, API’s
- Team collaboration functions.
I’ve only heard of a few of the services listed – Scoop.it, Storify, Pearltrees, Pinterest, Bundlr and Memolane – but there are plenty of others worth taking a look at.